10. Find the guy who pantsed me when I was 7 in front of a bunch of boys and rehash that memory with him. Ah, good times….
9. Fold my laundry.
8. Search for bananas that are not bruised in the big cardboard box of bananas at Aldi.
7. Go to work.
6. Try to administer medicine, in pill form, to our cat.
5. Re-string the drawstring in my favorite lounge pants.
4. Have my period for 2 weeks straight.
3. Seriously research and answer the age old question: “How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?”
2. Play Barbies with my daughters.
1. A pap smear with a brand new ob/gyn who was last in his class and cranks a bit too hard on the speculum.
There you have it folks. If you are watching the debates, I hope you are enjoying. Frankly, I’ve seen enough traffic accidents and trainwrecks in my job; I’m gonna pass on this one!